Saturday, June 24, 2006

Will Williams insist that Perry be listed as James Richard 'Rick' Perry?

"Did you know 'Rick' Perry is really James Richard Perry? Since Williams says Kinky has to be listed as Richard 'Kinky' Friedman will Williams insist that Perry be listed as James Richard 'Rick' Perry?"


Hey, "WATT's good for the Goose id Good for the Gander"

Williams created a big liability for himself did he not?

LOL

So shall it is written

So shall it be done.

More ink and selective policy implementation.

Now we need to bug the sh/t out of him and dont let go.

This is funny!

LOL

And they pay this guy the big bucks to assure the integrity of election codes?

I will do it for half!

And I will do a much better JOB.

Oh yeah, one must become a politician to assume that position.

I have too many allergies to become a politician.

As if!

I am very allergic to Brown nosing and reneging on my word.

No comments: