Saturday, February 02, 2008

Dry Wit indeed Carolyn. You speak of a very concerning issue currently at hand.

I didn't know I was going to get to go one the radio and talk to the voters about how the prcinct conventions work and how Democrats are much better for everybody.
Once again, my competitors were no shows."


Dry Wit indeed Carolyn. You speak of a very concerning issue currently at hand.

I have started to ask myself, what should we expect from a Democratic Chairperson?

When we are under fire he/she should lead direct orchestrate the response (IMO as eloquently sharp as possible and it will always be "good press").

A Democratic Chairperson needs to be engaging and reach out to the citizenry.

Open Doors and two way streets not hi my friend every other year or so.

Carolyn is the only candidate who chooses to interact and put it writing. She is also perpetually involved in making the power of the people a reality by encouraging and challenging a people of South Texas to get their ass out and vote.

Last round flurries appeal to only a disenchanted, disinterested un engaged, lulled to sleep voter demographic. TLR Republicans specialize in preying on The Disengagement of the Average Citizen in the Formulation of Public Policy. I'll take real sweat over photo ops all week long and twice on Sundays. Speaking of Sunday I say cheaters dont deserve to win. Where My Money At?

No comments: