Thursday, March 30, 2006

JIMMY RODRIGUEZ: WATT A WORM

Jimmy Rodriguez
WATT A WORM
And I do mean worm.
Who would want such a disgrace of a human being as our top law enforcement leader of Nueces County.
He started right out with the WATTS bought Police Union rhetoric.
Pete pointed out that he too could discuss Jimmy's son's encounters with law enforcement as well. He suggested that it was not proper to do this with the families. He also pointed it out as a cheap shot.
Many of the points Jimmy attempted were fallacies that is they were from a poisoned genesis.
I have always liked Pete but tonight polarized my opinion and I suppose many other voters in Nueces County.
Jimmy also pointed out the discrimination issue against women where I can see this JOB of Police Officer is really not a woman's strong point. Well not all women but most. I challenge a woman with or without a firearm to make ME do WATT I am refusing to do. Also, Jimmy tried to take the credit for the progressive move to community policing. Well let's face it if the MURDERS went up who would Jimmy be putting the blame on?
Likewise, the credit for the MURDERS dropping consistently to a low of 8 this past year goes to Pete Alvarez'.
Finally, I will address the issue some take with Mr Alvarez for not getting paid. Pete your treasurer needs to pay the people the money was donated earmarked it for. Sometimes money gets in the way of our true beleifs especially when it is us who does not get paid. Then another thing we must remember is Pete is not supported with infinite dollars from the WATTS camp. Take care of the ones the money was given to you for you to pay them. Busisness is business.
JIMMY is a poor excuse for a human being.
As I opened I will close
WATT A WORM

No comments: